Things are really looking up!

Things are really looking up!
Last week I told you about our brainwashing of Zoe to assist in the demise of the pacifier. Well, the same approach worked for dropping her off at childcare at church. You see, for the last two months, she has burst into tears when we drop her off. It makes no sense because she was doing so well prior and always spoke highly of the fun she had.

Well, in comes the Big Girl brainwashing technique. Check out on the Sound Bites page what we got her repeating as we dropped her off last Sunday. I like these Sound Bites because her voice is so darn cute!

Comments

  1. I hated working in the two year old room at church. They are big tear producers. I'm sure it will pass quickly (I hope as my little one approaches two).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment