A Valentine's Day like none other...

A Valentine's Day like none other...
Wow...what a day. It began with a family card/gift exchange around the breakfast table. It ended with me skydiving! Inside my card from Tanya was a note informing me that I would be skydiving by the end of the day. We have this place nearby called Sky Venture. It features a 45 foot indoor skydiving chamber. It simulates the real thing...without jumping out of a plane!

What a crazy feeling. I loved it. Since it was my first flight, I had an instructor in there with me. He showed me how to spin in circles and then took me up about 25 feet above the net. The force of the wind was exhilarating. It causes your cheeks and face to become all distorted.

Now for the funny part. When Tanya opened her card from me, inside was a gift certificate for one outing of indoor skydiving! Who knew we were both thinking that would be a great gift for each other.

To get a better idea of what it's like (and what Tanya will be doing real soon), check out their Promo Video.

Comments

Post a Comment