Fox in Socks

Fox in Socks
A few nights ago I was walking through a pile of toys and I looked down to see "Little Lucy", the stuffed chocolate lab, outfitted with four socks. Well, Little Lucy remained untouched for a few days. Finally, I hinted to Megan & Zoe that the real Lucy was a bit jealous that she didn't get to wear any socks around the house. We all agreed that it would only be fair to give Lucy the same privilege. It was quite fun to see the girls eyes get really big as we slipped on the socks. On the one hand, they loved it! On the other, they sensed there was something wrong with putting socks on your dog.

I think a video would have been most appropriate for this post. It was fun to see Lucy trot around with her leg warmers.

Comments

  1. Java's jealous... he says "How come Lucy gets to dress up fancy and I don't!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You four have way too much fun! Sorry Lucy, I mean five.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'd say "little Lucy" got the far cuter socks on her feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Lucy was dressed by two girls. Big Lucy was dressed by Dad. Tube socks -vs- Frillies. The difference between boys & girls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment