A Future Miss America

A Future Miss America
Santa brought Megan this set of choppers on Christmas. They go so well with the earrings he also slipped in her stocking.

This picture reminded me of an experience I had the other night. After her first visit to the dentist a few weeks ago, we were instructed to floss Megan's teeth nightly. She actually enjoys it! Up until that night, I had avoided flossing duty, despite my love doing it to my own teeth.

Have you ever tried to fit something quite large into something quite small? I grabbed a long strand of floss and wrapped it around my fingers. Megan opened up and immediately I realized there was no way my fingers would fit in her tiny mouth. I unwrapped the floss and tried several different approaches. All failed. So Megan only got her front teeth flossed that night and now Tanya handles all future flossings.

Comments

  1. Since we had a terrible cold wave it looks like she is ready for our south coast frozen oranges and strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is hilarious! I've gotta get Anna some of those teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a frequent flosser, but those little swords with the floss between them help me to floss more regularly. Then you don't have to put your hand in her mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel...did you read the part about "now Tanya handles all future flossings"?? I wasn't really looking for a solution to this problem. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment