Flashback - December 2004

Flashback - December 2004
Well, this is the last of my flashback posts. My goal was to post one a month for a year...hoping that in doing so, I'd be taking time to remember and be thankful.

This picture is one of my favorites. It fits the exact mood we were in that night. You see, Zoe was about a month old and as most experience with a newborn...we were getting a little stir crazy from spending so much time inside. Megan & I got a little goofy and the next thing you knew we dressed as such.

Here's a tip...if you ever get stuck out in the cold with no hat to wear, just grab a diaper (a clean one that is). You will have in your possession the warmest hat you could ask for. We must have worn our diaper hats for an hour and I was sweating with it on my head.

Comments

  1. Classic. I am holding onto this one...for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this. Too cute for words. Megan in this picture was exactly Zoe's age now. Put a diaper on Zoe and you again for one more picture! Please!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment