What do you dream about?

What do you dream about?
Megan has started a new thing. When I get ready to leave for work, she tells me in a sweet voice, 'Daddy, I'll dream about you today.' It's very cute and makes me want to give her a huge hug.

Today, I called Tanya from work and she put Megan on the phone. For fun, I asked her what she was dreaming about. She replied, 'I'm dreaming about me turning into a boy like you.' Not sure how to respond, I asked, 'If you become a boy like me, who will be Megan?'

She thought for a few seconds and said, 'Lucy' (our chocolate lab).

After my laughter thinking about all these transformations settled down, I said, 'Megan, you don't want to be a boy because God made you very special...to be just the little Megan you are.'

She thought about it again and replied, 'Okay, I guess I'll just stay being Megan.'

Comments

  1. Now that...is adorable, and I don't say that very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a fan of hers. I think the nation should come up with a Megan Grace Anderson day, a day for sweetness, innocence and laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad all these precious conversations are being written down. She's a gem that Megan!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment