Happy 1st day of fall...

Happy 1st day of fall...
While driving home after picking Megan up from preschool yesterday, here's our conversation:

Tanya: 'What did you do at school today, Meg?'

Megan: 'We watched a movie!'

Tanya: 'Who was in the movie?'

Megan: 'A girl and a boy.'

Tanya: 'What did they do?'

Megan: 'They ate a big tree and God got really mad!'

Tanya: 'Were their names Adam and Eve?'

Megan: 'I think so.'

Tanya: 'Was there a snake in the movie?'

Megan: 'No...-rethinking her answer, she replied-...and the snake told the girl to eat the tree!'

Tanya: 'What did God say?'

Megan: 'He was really mad.'

Tanya: 'Why was He mad?'

Megan: 'I don't know.'

So there you have it, the creation story from a three year old.

Today is the last day of Nana's visit with us. The girls have been enjoying her presence. Crafts, stories, swinging are just a few examples of the quality time they've had together. (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. I love it. When I student taught kindergarten, Casandra asked me if I had Jesus in my heart. When I said yes she told me she was relieved that I wouldn't be going down there! Kids are fun(ny)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesson of the day: Don't eat big trees!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment