Chopsticks

Chopsticks
Zoe has taken to the piano. She is always wanting to play with me. She has Chopsticks mastered...when I hold her hands. When we finish, she claps and yells, 'Yay!'

So, I'm trying to record my piano playing to use as background music for the New Hampshire vacation slideshow. I have a microphone hooked up to my computer and it works quite well. The part that doesn't work so well, is the hands that are playing. When I hit record, I get so nervous that I choke and mess up every few seconds. This is why I don't like playing in front of anyone...as soon as the pressure is on, I crack.

If I ever accomplish my idea, then you'll get to hear it, but for now, let's just say it's not working out the way I had hoped.

Comments

  1. Mike has recording stuff. I wonder if it would work for your piano? It's really neat because he can record over the part with an error and leave the rest in tact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious picture - worth framing! I have a movie of Zoe reaching up to play the piano when she was 10 months old!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment