24...37...45...Hut....Hut....HIKE!

24...37...45...Hut....Hut....HIKE!
One of my favorite nights of the weeks is Monday night. Why? Well, Monday Night Football...of course!

But, it's not the actual game that I get excited for. No, it's the pregame festivities.

Megan & I started a tradition last year that Zoe now joins in on. When the MNF theme song (you know...the one with Hank Williams Jr.) comes on, we crank up the volume and dance around the room shouting what you will find today on our Sound Bites page. Megan loves it. Zoe now loves it. And for me it's one of those moments I cherish.

Comments

  1. Mike and I were just talking about how fun it will be next year when he and Aubrey can throw a football together on game days! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on Mile High Guys first win at the expense of Fast Turtle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sound bite was great! I have the visual with her jersey and hat - go broncos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment