Lunchtime Photowalk 4

Lunchtime Photowalk 4
As some of you know, we are in New England this week. For the first half of the week, I was in Boston at a conference with two co-workers, while Tanya & the girls were up at Newfound Lake in New Hampshire with the rest of my family.

I didn't bring my camera to Boston for which I'm very bummed. We had a few breaks during the conference and got to go out and play in the city...presenting many cool photo opportunities.

On Tuesday, we took one of those tourist trolleys around the city. It was actually pretty fun and something I'd recommend to those visiting the city. Towards the end of the tour, we were cruising past the Public Gardens on the left side and the famous Cheers bar on the right. The driver pushed a button and the Cheers theme song began to play over the speakers. As the chorus began, all 20 or so passengers began belting out, 'Sometimes you want to go, where everybody knows your name...and you're always glad you came'.

It's not often you join in song with a bunch of strangers. Church? 7th inning stretch at a ballgame? It was one of those fun, spontaneous moments I will remember for some time.

Comments

  1. Too fun! I've eaten at the Bull and Finch pub before--they have REALLY good Boston Cream Pie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment