An Old Time Favorite

An Old Time Favorite
One of my favorite pastimes is making cookies so that I can eat the batter. Apparently, this gene has been passed down to the girls as well. It's a little sad now being the Mom, because I feel obligated to give the mixer blade to Megan, and I get left with the spoon. The spoons not bad, but there's something more fun about eating from the other.

My other favorite summer pastime is going swimming. We've been frequenting the Rec Center pool on these hot days and it's a great way for the girls to get out some energy and for me to stay cool. Megan has this floatie wetsuit looking thing (compliments of Nana) that actaully keeps her afloat so I don't have to hold her. That frees me up to be with Zoe. The girls love jumping of the edge and Megan actually got busted today for doing bellyflops. If you ask me, the lifeguard on duty took his job a little too seriously.

Comments