Megan's First Sport

Megan's First Sport
One night last week, we got Boston Market take-out and headed to Heritage Park for a dinner picnic. After eating, I found myself at the driving range with large bucket of balls. Meanwhile, Tanya & the girls played on the playground and then discovered the baseball field.

I don't think we've ever seen Megan so excited about playing a sport...Air Baseball! Tanya would stand on the pitcher's mound and toss a perfect fastball and Megan would use her imaginary bat to smack the imaginary ball to the fence. That was all just a formality so she could do her favorite part...run around the bases.

I got to witness this a few times after I finished at the range. While doing so, I gained a greater understanding of the differences between girls and boys. She ran pretty fast, but as she daintily stepped on each base, she would let out a high pitched 'Whew'. A very girly thing to do I must say.

At least she had her Michael Jordan tongue hanging out...so there's hope!

Comments