Lucy's Best Friend

Lucy's Best Friend
We are having a great time with my brother & sister-in-law in for a visit this week. A concert in the park, church & swimming are some of the things that have kept us busy.

Lucy has been in heaven since they've arrived. She is getting so much attention...or at least close to the amount she got when my parents came to visit! Emma and Lucy have a special bond. Wes & Anne better watch out or they'll be driving back with a chocolate lab in their car.

Tomorrow is our big hike. Wes & I are taking off early to make sure we get up and down before the afternoon thunderstorms roll through. Speaking of storms, we had a good one today that gave us some much needed rain. I was quite thankful for the rain until I discovered I had left a window open in our guest bedroom. For about an hour, the torrential downpour came pouring in the window drenching everything.

Comments

  1. Ah yes, the ever shifting windy storm. I spend much of the stormy afternoon figuring out which side of the house to leave windows open and which side to shut. I am rarely correct, but we need the ventilation and I love the rolling thunder and sound of rain so the saga continues.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment