Guy talk...

Guy talk...
While Jesse, Kacey and Tanya were preparing dinner, I had the privilege of watching the kids. We easily killed about 15 minutes playing in the back of the truck. They loved it...jumping up and down, pretending they were driving as I pushed on the truck bed to make it bounce.

It was fun for me to spend some quality time with David. He's a great kid and he gets along so well with Megan. I really enjoyed doing some guys things with him...like play wiffle ball!

Just as most conversations between guys gravitate towards sports, here's one between David & I:

Woody: 'David, do you like the Nuggets?'

David: 'No.'

Woody: -Somewhat surprised- 'Why not?'

David: 'I only like dirty sports.'

Woody: 'Dirty sports? What are they?'

David: 'Football and baseball, so that means I only like the Broncos and the Rockies.'

I can understand football, but I was a little stumped on baseball. Jesse later explained that David likes when baseball players slide and get their jerseys dirty.

Comments

Post a Comment