The Star Performer

The Star Performer
Summer has officially begun...Megan's last day of preschool was this past Friday. Mrs. Twinam had them put on a little show for the parents, which was absolutely adorable! Megan was by far the loudest and most confident singer of them all. They acted out the ginger bread girl story and Megan played a puppy. Now I understand why parents are willing to make fools of themselves to get good pictures, because they think their kids are the CUTEST in the world! I had no shame in sitting in the front row with my digital and video cameras. (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. We all think our kids are the cuttest! Judging from that picture the other parents probably though Megan was the cutest too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the kid caught picking his nose is pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also knew my kids were the cutest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment