Miss Chatterbox

Miss Chatterbox
Megan used to be quite tentative about talking to someone on the phone. Its understandable when you realize a telephone is a difficult concept to grasp for a little one. Well those days are over and she now loves to gab.

Prior to this transformation, she would get on the phone, appease the person on the other end with a few words and then like an unexpected bolt of lightning, say 'Bye, Bye', put the phone down and walk away.

She's got a new thing going of late. Instead of the abrupt ending, she now opts for a smooth transition. Today I spoke with her while I was at work. After a few pleasantries, she said, 'I have this other girl here that would like to talk to you. Her name is Zoe.' And before I know it, I hear this heavy breathing and slobbering sound followed by a loud 'HI'!

Comments

  1. What I got recently when she was tired of talking to me was "There are some other guys here that want to talk to you, MOM heres the phone, I'm done!" Turns out there were no other "guys" that wanted to talk to me - it was Megan just wanting to be polite while she was hanging up on me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment