Flashback - April 2004

Flashback - April 2004
I just realized I didn't do a flashback post last month...so here we go. How is it that my bro visits from chilly Minnesota in April of 2004 and he shows up with a better tan than a guy living in sunny southern California?? Umm...it must be the light colored board casting a glare on me?!? I debated for awhile about whether or not I should post this picture, but the memory was awesome and I figure some bodybuilder may stumble upon our site, have pity on me, and offer to take me on as a project.

Wes came to visit for a few days and we had some good times. Our two rounds of chip 'n putt golf were fun, but the climax was our surf outing. He had never been, but man, he picked it up way faster than me. Who am I kidding...I never picked it up in all my attempts.

Comments

  1. Woody, thanks to this posting my phone is ringing off the hook. The producers of the O.C. want us to guest star on their show! The only qualification is that we really have to surf. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, those waves look HUGE! You guys are just brave to head out in them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment