My Little Fish

My Little Fish
Contrary to what it might look like...Megan is NOT drowning. Actually, it's quite the opposite, she's swimming on her own (well, at least for 3 seconds)! She is in her second round of swim classes with Mr. Ken and is a completely different kid this time around. She loves going and tells me how she wants to go under water and do the back float. It is a joy to watch her flop around with her flamingo goggles strapped securely to her head. I call her 'my little fish' which is what my mom and dad used to call me. (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. Tanya, you are still "my little fish" you just swim in bigger pools now - but you do it so well! Just like when you were little. Bravo to Megan for learning to swim - its the beginning of one of the joys of life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment