How did I take this?

How did I take this?
I was messing around and came up with this shot. Can you guess how I did it? I'll post the answer tomorrow.

We have a new situation going on in our house. We put Megan down around 7:30pm. For the last 5 days, she keeps leaving her bed and walking downstairs...to the tune of 5-6 times a night. Each time she has something very important to tell us, like 'I don't want Bobo to fall off my bed.' The Supernanny taught us to just bring her right back to bed and don't talk to her. No matter how many times she comes down...just march her right back up.

On Friday night, it began again. On Megan's third trip down, we found her on the bottom step of the stairs with both index fingers pointed in the air.

Dad: -breaking the Supernanny's no talking rule- 'Megan, what's the matter?'

Megan: 'Daddy, I have boogies on my fingers.'

Sure enough, there were two boogies. One on each finger. We took care of that and marched her right back to bed. 10 minutes later, we turn around and there is Megan standing behind the couch with her thumb in the air. She walks over to us.

Dad: 'Megan, what is the matter this time?'

Megan: -showing us her clean thumb- 'I have a pretend boogie on my thumb.'

What are you supposed to do with that Supernanny??

Comments

  1. Oh My Gosh - she is so funny. Tom just shared that when he was around 5 he would come downstairs and just start cleaning the kitchen so he could stay up. So don't despair. There are cars to be washed and clothes to be folded. It sounds like she just wants to be hanging out with her favorite people. How I would love to change positions with you right now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment