I tried...

I tried...
When we were in Winter Park, there were some amazing icicles dangling off the roof of the cabin. I wanted to take a cool picture of them, but everything I tried just didn't quite work the way I had hoped. This was the best I could do.

I created another slideshow the other night. This one features some of the 'nature' or 'scenic' pictures we've taken over the last 3 years. If you like that kind of stuff, you'll probably enjoy the show. If you get bored watching shots of mountains, lakes, rivers, oceans, sunsets...then this probably isn't the one for you. It's on our slideshow page.

Comments

  1. it was fantastic. did you eat ice cream on your tv night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you have no idea how well that nature video painted the amazing work of God for me. Thank you for blessing the Sullivan Fam with it. Lovin the cloud shots. You are a rockin photographer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment