Excitement

Excitement
I'm not sure I've ever seen Megan so happy on a carousel. With every rotation, I was met with an exuberant smile and a frenzied wave.

I am feeling that same excitement because tomorrow we are trading in our Accord and getting a Honda Ridgeline! Ever since I was in elementary school, I've wanted to drive a truck. In my 6th grade yearbook, you will read that my desired profession when I got older was to be a 'tractor trailer driver'. My parents can attest that I had it all planned out. I was going to get my tractor trailer drivers license, purchase a big rig with a luxurious cabin, and my future cocker spaniel named Pepsi would be on the seat next to me as we cruised the open road together.

Well, thankfully my life looks quite different from my original plan, and a Ridgeline isn't exactly an 18 wheeler. But it works for me and I'm fired up. I'll post a picture at some point.

Comments

  1. I'm so excited about your new truck! Time to start buying you those truck drivers hats with funny saying on them! Like going my way or I'm with her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment