1st class picture...

1st class picture...
There's always one kid in every class picture that hams it up a bit...oh wait...that's my kid! I like taking candid shots of Megan because if you ask her to pose and say 'cheese', this is the smile you get. With that being said, it hit me hard seeing my little girl in a class picture. Again, I know its only preschool, but everythings happening too fast with senior pictures coming next and then wedding pictures right around the corner.

On Sunday we had a short, but great visit with SB friends, Mike & Allyson Walker. They were out here for a wedding, but after the festivities, the Brows dropped them off for a few hours before they had to head to the airport. Hanging out with friends...and the Walkers specifically, is like slipping into your favorite pair of jeans. Once you've got them on...they're so comfortable that you don't want to take them off. Our three hours together consisted of just sitting around catching up, sipping warm drinks, watching the snow fall, all while enjoying a fire (that miraculously didn't burn the hairs off my hands when I lit it).

Comments

  1. Yes it does go fast - my Dad use to tell me monthly to enjoy the time while the children are young - it goes so fast he would say, and of course, it being the 70's with all the "stop and smell the roses" mentality I would respond "I am, Dad, I am". I was, but not enough. But oh, I so love to enjoy the "roses" at your home. Oh, oh, I'm feeling really lonely, time to plan another trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it took me awhile to catch up - but I finally saw these and so many of your other cute pictures! I feel like we just hung for lunch and caught up. What fun you've been having! We miss you and look forward to another visit!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment