Quick Visit

Quick Visit
Last Thursday we were treated with an overnight visit from Uncle Jim! He was in Golden for a training and was able to come down for a taco soup dinner and hang out. It was great seeing him and even more fun watching Megan show him every nook and cranny of our house and every toy she could find. I think that is her way of saying she likes you if she wants to show you everything that's important (and some things not so important) to her. Hmmm. I guess that doesn't really change when you get older...maybe it just looks a little different.

Changing topics...Megan tends to get excited when I leave for work each morning. A little too excited for my liking. Somedays, it will be 30 minutes before I have to leave and she's already asking if I'm ready to go to work. I finally realized why. She has a few sayings that only come out as I'm walking out the door. So, her excitement for me leaving really comes out of her desire to launch into her verbal sendoffs! Check them (and a few others) out on the sound bites page.

Comments