Broncos Win!

Broncos Win!
What would a Thanksgiving be without some football. It made it even sweeter that the Broncs were on. Except you can tell by Megan's reaction that she wasn't too pleased with Mike Anderson's 4th quarter fumble. Fortunately, they pulled it out in OT. I love that Megan will watch football (even if it is for 5 minutes). Her favorite part is running around screaming 'Are you ready for some football!'

We had Mike & Rachel and lil' Aubrey over today. It was a great Thanksgiving. Fresh cinnamon rolls for breakfast, football, turkey with all the fixings, cleaning smeared #2 off of Megan's bed headboard during naptime (that story is for another day), a refreshing and somewhat grueling post-dinner walk, and a little Survivor to end the day.

Tomorrow I have to work which is not something I'm too thrilled about. It's the first time I've ever had to work the day after Thanksgiving. My company gives the ole 'pick 2 out of 3' floater days around the holidays. I really want Xmas eve and New Year's eve off, so I'm heading in tomorrow. Happy shopping to you all.

PS: Tanya has announced she will be awaking early to hit the stores BEFORE I leave for work! HA! We'll see about that. Most stores are opening at either 5 or 6 am! What's your bet that she follows through? Take into account that I'll be leaving for work at 8.

Comments

Post a Comment