Cheater!

Cheater!
No go...the task was too difficult and the temptation too strong. After several attempts, she grabbed on and the donut was history. Nothing but white powdery cheeks and lips left.

A few weeks ago, Tanya pointed out that I had a gray hair. I laughed in denial and said no way. I had noticed it and a few others before that conversation, but always passed them off as rogue blond hairs trying to bring me back to my childhood days when I had all blond hair on my noggin. Well, we plucked it. To my despair, there was no denying it...it was gray all the way. Today I just cut my hair (as many of you know I do it myself w/ the ole clippers), and holy smokes, there's more than just a few! Can it be that at only 31, the hue of my hair is turning?? For fun, I took a look at how much Just for Men hair color costs...$7.49 @ Walgreens. Since I cut my hair monthly, I'd be looking at $90/year....for what...maybe 30 more years...that would be a staggering $2696 to keep the grays away. No thanks. I'm starting to like the grays. I'm not going to do anything about it as I believe you just got to let nature take it's course. But I'm not sure what to make of it or how to feel. Maybe some of you in my predicament can share some words of insight and encouragement.

Comments

  1. no wisdom on the grey hair thing. but i do have a huge smile on my face. still can't get over the tux.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment