Zoe the Bookworm



I remember learning to read in the first grade.  The books I read were quite simple.  "See Dick run."  "See Jane jump."  I'm pretty sure I didn't touch a chapter book until third grade.

Following in her sisters steps, Zoe has really taken a liking to reading and she's not afraid to pick up a BIG book.  The other day, she launched into a Little House book from the library.



She couldn't put it down.  Every so often I ask her what's happening and she'll give a recap that clearly shows she's getting it!



As of tonight, she only has a few pages to go.



234 pages!  That's just awesome to me and we're going to celebrate when she's done!

Comments

  1. Keep up the good work, Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny because she actually likes the nickname "bookworm" and has called herself that on several occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very proud of you Zoe!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment