Rocky Toots

Rocky Toots
Megan gave him the nickname "Rocky Toots" a day after we got him. Part of it was because she had been pulling for the name Tootles instead of Rocky, and part of it was because his little escapes of air were (and still are) quite potent.


He is getting much bigger and is adjusting well to life around the house. The puppy honeymoon is over though. He's still dang cute, but Rocky's a lot of work and has become proficient at pushing our buttons when we're tired. He's about 75% housebroken...on a good day. It's the middle of the night potty trips that need to stop. Did I mention that he can't do a #2 without dancing around it...and in it! How do you teach a dog to stand still and drop it in one spot??


Tanya just started doggie obedience classes with him. He needs them and I think we need them. We haven't been motivated to work with him on all the basic stuff, so I hope this class will give us structure to get our act in gear.


With all the challenges Rocky has presented us, he has quickly become a loved and important part of our family...toots and all.

Comments

  1. Hey
    I don't have your e-mail or home address...ya I know, something happened to my organization file :) can you e-mail me the info??? or call :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment