Just over three years ago...

Just over three years ago...
...I took a similar picture as the ones above. We ventured over to the playground yesterday to let some energy out and we decided to see if we could recreate it.


Nothing out of the ordinary has been happening lately, so there hasn't been much to post. Maybe it's because we've had little time for extra things with school back in session, work being busy, and having to take Rocky out to go potty every 20 minutes. I'll give an update on how things are going with him later in the week.


Funny that the topic of that post three years ago was...running! Big surprise. I'll also try to post an update on my 2010 running plans soon.

Comments

  1. I have the original on my wall - looks like they have outgrown the holes. Kinda remind me of SNL gumpy now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment