Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve
One of my favorite Christmas traditions is getting a tattoo. Steve joined me this year in getting inked up. We went a little overboard on the arms, but at least we match.


Not that there was any chance I could convince you the above is true. As we opened gifts on Christmas Eve, Steve & I both got tattoo arm sleeves from Nana. I'm pretty sure they didn't cost much, but oh the joy they brought us. It made me want to put on a Harley t-shirt with some black leather pants. Well, not really the pants part.

Comments

  1. You guys look tough. Woody, why do you say you think they didn't cost much? Its really hard to put detailed dragon pictures on stretchy nylon. I think the funny part is I found them at king soopers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, your gang signs need work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kahkis and button-up shirts really make the picture convincing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! That picture makes my day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment