Still more monkey business...

Still more monkey business...
Well, I thought based on this post a couple months ago, that my fun with the monkeys had come to an end. I think letting some time go by caused Megan to forget that she figured out my tricks. I tried to create some "magic" last night and it worked like a charm.


Megan came running downstairs Sunday morning to inform me that Antuco broke out of his "trap". He was sitting in a chair holding and petting her new puppy "Buttons". What got her so excited was that apparently Tanya nor I knew that she had Antuco in that trap(once again her bedside table drawer)...so it must be real!


One room over, Zi Zi decided to take Zoe's little penguin on a horse ride. Zoe was a little stumped because she couldn't figure out how the horse got from the playroom into her bedroom! Is the horse magic too?

Comments

  1. that whole house is majic. Especially the love and time spent on creating fun. For fun tonight I soaked some rice cakes in the buttter sauce left over from scampi shrimp to make them less healthy and alot more FUN. It worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like zoe has majic hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i know magic not majic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment