14er Jump Outtakes

14er Jump Outtakes
We rarely get a good jump on the first attempt. On this 14er combo, we only brought our "point & shoot" cameras which are notorious for long delays when you push the button. The end result was that we had to take many flights in order to get a decent shot. I was awful at taking the pictures and couldn't get a single good one of James in the air. I'm sure he was not thinking too highly of me after exerting a lot of energy with no reward.


There are always many other hikers on the summit of a 14er, so we receive countless strange looks whenever the photo shoot begins. I want to tell them "don't knock it before you try it", but I also don't want to be responsible for broken ankles on the summit.

Comments

  1. my personal fav is the superman shot. Awesome. You also need to mention that it was probebly a bit harder to get good shot since our jumps were not as high as usual. That hike kicked my tail...I only had 4 inch of air on me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment