Horse Lessons

Horse Lessons
I'm back in the saddle again...living vicariously through Megan, that is.


This summer she went to a week of horseback riding lessons. I was pleased to see her loving every minute of it. Her quiet personality fit well with this activity since she just had to listen to her instructor and not talk much. She learned how to act around horses, saddle, ride bareback and western, tie ropes and lead them around the arena (which was her favorite).


Zoe enjoyed petting the miniature ponies the most. She was even offered to ride a horse, but chose not to...she doesn't know what she's missing. If only the guy would have asked if I wanted to ride, he might not have seen his horse for a few hours! (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. three generations of horse lovers. Tanya when you were 8, I had to convince Dad you "needed" a horse so I too could live vicariously through you. Megan told me she wants a white pony and said her yard was too small to keep it in. perhaps she could keep it in my yard. That would be dandy with me. I think Dandy would be a good name for him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment