Tanya paints like she reads...

Tanya paints like she reads...
Please click the following link to review a post from last year.


Now that you remember Tanya's reading style, let me tell you that her painting style is exactly like how she reads...non-stop. She decided to paint Zoe's room this weekend, and thus I was a single Dad for most of it.


I like to complain and kid her about her painting passion, but in reality, I'm grateful that she loves to paint because I sure don't! Doesn't it look great?

Comments

  1. what are the scallops all about? Pretty pink, much better than the old yellowish color in there - tanya, do you really like to paint or is it the only path of getting the end result? what color does Megan get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The scallops are a lovely touch. How did you do them? Did you use a bowl or something to trace around? It's very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really enjoy painting. I got a few of those round wall stickers. I cut them in half and stuck them to the wall. Then caulked the edges and painted over them. It wasn't a quick process! I think they need some more contrast though, so I might add a little darker pink outline. Well see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan wants light green or blue with a tree. Zoe picked that pink and thinks she has the fanciest room in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job! There's nothing like a fresh color on the walls to make a room complete!

    I had a light green room when I was a girl and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. roses are red; violets are blue; sugar is sweet, but not as sweet as the four of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can visualize you duplicating the circle on the top and a bow attached to each spot where the top circle touches the bottom circle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. am I on time out?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment