Interesting Dessert...

Interesting Dessert...
Megan came in from sledding looking all knappy. She was tired and happy. Her happiness was bumped up a couple notches when Tanya walked in the house with two big, fresh snowballs.


The girls immediately recognized it was an odd thing for Mom to do. Bring snow into the house? But she assured them there was a method to her madness. Sure enough, the snowballs where put in bowls and drizzled with chocolate syrup. They loved it. I'm quite sure the dessert didn't help our efforts to break Megan's fascination with eating snow.

Comments

  1. How fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ok...I've been eating snow my whole life and look how I turned out......wait......you better get her to stop! ;) j/k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya, you are so creative. I bet Jenny Craig would even approve of that dessert.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment