Kindie Cupcakes

Kindie Cupcakes
I didn't want Megan to miss out on celebrating her birthday at school just because it falls on the break, so Zoe and I brought the kindergarten class yummy cupcakes last week. I got the privilege of leading the class out the the tables for the special snack.


They have a tradition that all the kids need to wait until the birthday boy or girl takes the first bite. Megan loved the power and intentionally took a few seconds before her bite to make everyone wait. It was a short and fun celebration before the kids were released to recess.


On the way to drop off Megan the other day we saw two large snow plow trucks clearing the road. Zoe said, "I don't like snow plows because they take the snow and hide it somewhere where I can't find it...and I like the snow." (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

Post a Comment