Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat
This year we had some friends over for dessert before we went trick-or-treating. We had two Darth Vadors, a fairy, Hannah Montana, a ninja and several furry animals to boot! To our delight, our neighborhood was a fun filled Halloween zone. It reminded me of the neighborhood I used to go to when I was in Elementary School (Paul, that would be yours). Most of the houses were decorated and kids ran gleefully up and down the streets.


As was the tradition when I was a kid, we dumped out the girls candy as soon as we got home and counted every last piece.


The totals were...Megan-124 pieces, Zoe-99 pieces. (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. TL remember the year I was there and megan was counting her candy and every time she got interrupted she would start over with one again even if she was at piece 39. I think her whole pile came to 11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun picture! Glad it was a good time and that your new neighborhood is coming through in big ways. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment