Happy Birthday Tanya!

Happy Birthday Tanya!
Another December 1st has arrived! But we didn't wait until today to begin the celebration...no, we began on Saturday evening. The girls & I took Tanya out for a nice dinner at the White Chocolate Grill. Doesn't the name just make you start to drool?? Well, it was delicious & perfect for the celebratory occassion.


The restaurant is a little fancier than we typically take in, but the burger/sandwich prices are quite reasonable.


Sadly, I planned poorly when it came to dessert, as I had it waiting for us at home. After viewing their mouth-watering dessert menu, I started to tear up knowing we couldn't get one. I think we may be going back just for dessert in the near future.


If I haven't sold you on the restaurant yet, you need to go just to sit in their chairs. By far the most comfortable chairs I've ever sat in at a restaurant. Typically, we try for a booth when we go out. That would be a huge mistake if you did that at the WCG.

Comments

  1. Mike and I saw that a few weeks ago and wondered if it was any good. Thanks for the review! And Happy Birthday Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy Bday cupcake - love those boots! WCG sounds great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Tanya. Happy bday to you. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever since reading this post earlier today I haven't been able to stop imagining what those chairs must have been like. I'm definitely going to have to go there just to check them out.

    Hope your day was really special, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment