Tri for the Cure....#3

Tri for the Cure....#3
Completing a triathlon has a lot in common with having your second baby...initially, there is excitement in the air as you wait for the day to come. As it was with childbirth, a year was just enough time to forget the difficulty and pain of the task. Then once you are a few seconds into it, you ask yourself, "what in that world was I thinking, I must have been crazy to take this on again!" You persist and push through, keeping in mind you will be finished in a matter of time. Then it comes, the joyful moment when you realize that you are moments away from getting your prize. In this case, a shiny medal and hugs from my family.

Comments

  1. At least your medal doesn't wake you up in the middle of the night! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Here's to the next! (triathlon that is!) : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 2nd prize still shines like a gold medal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Tan!! I'm so impressed you did this twice, maybe if you go for a third time I'll actually join you....well maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment