Mother's Day Part I

Mother's Day Part I
Yesterday was Mother's Day, but we actually began celebrating on Saturday night. We all got "Fancy Nancy'd" up and took Tanya out to her favorite restaurant for her favorite dish. Hacienda Colorado & Shrimp Enchiladas.


Earlier that day, I got to perform my annual interview with the girls. This year was Zoe's first interview (check back tomorrow). Enjoy!


Dad: What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?


Megan: I like to play with her and help her clean all kinds of good stuff.


Dad: What is your favorite thing Mommy makes for you to eat?


Megan: I bet you know what I'm going to say...CHICKEN NUGGETS! And quesadillas...and...that's all.


Dad: What does Mommy dream about?


Megan: A long time ago when I was like four, I always asked her what she dreamed about and she would say she dreamed about Clifford. But I don't know what she dreams about now.


Dad: What does Mommy do for work all day?


Megan: Keep care of us.


Dad: Does she do a good job?


Megan: Yup! This good. - A big smile is showing with two thumbs up! -


Dad: What does Mommy like to do for fun?


Megan: Ummm....exercise! And riding a bike and swimmin' and exercising.


Dad: What part of Mommy’s body do you think is the most beautiful? Why?


Megan: I think her eyes. Cause they are just beautiful.


Dad: Is there any other part you think is beautiful? Why?


Megan: Her bones. Because I know they're white.


Dad: Why do you love Mommy?


Megan: Because I just love her. I just do.


Dad: Who is the best Mommy in the whole world?


Megan: Mom!


Dad: Whose mom?


Megan: Our mom!


Dad: Why is she the best mommy in the whole world?


Megan: Because she just is! Because I love her.


Dad: What are you thankful for about Mommy?


Megan: That she takes care of me and Zoe.


Not too much has changed in a year. Megan loves her mom "just because". It's natural & easy...and the most appropriate response given Tanya's pouring out of love on her family.

Comments

  1. Megan I agree 100% - you have the best mother in the whole world and she really has lovely white bones.?!? When I watch the way you take care of your dollies it shows me you will be a good mommie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dialogue Wood! Thanks for sharing. I LOL'd a bunch of times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment