Giggles...

Giggles...
When Lucy comes camping with us, she sleeps in the truck. I fold up one of the back seats and she's gets a cozy little area to snuggle up in her blanket. We try to prevent her from sitting on the seats, but sometimes our efforts are fruitless as she finds a way to circumvent our obstacles.


When I opened the door to the truck on Monday morning, here was Lucy sitting on the small section of seat exposed next to Zoe's carseat.


I can't say I've ever seen her sit "like a person" with her legs kicked out. She didn't seem to mind that I pulled Tanya and the girls in for a look and laugh!

Comments

  1. Lucy is such a good girl. She looks a little worried about getting caught!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the cutest thing. She was just trying out being human!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment