Elitch's

Elitch's
Nana was in town this week and we decided to check out Elitch Gardens Theme Park in Denver. Woody and I were there about eight years ago when we were driving out to CA from MA. All I remember about it was that it was extremely hot, crowded, and that I got the courage up to try "Free Fall" for the first time (and last time).


This time the place was almost empty, so we got to go on all the kiddie rides we wanted. They actually have a lot for kids to do. The girls had a great time, especially going on spinning rides with Nana. I couldn't stomach them after a while, but Nana couldn't get enough of them. (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. fun place! The best part was when at subway I ordered a subway melt - and the lady fixed it without melting it telling me it was too hot to eat a melt! Guess all that spinning mixed up my brain thank goodness for subway control freaks or I would have gotten what I ordered!.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment