Bad Bunny Decision

Bad Bunny Decision
The elder bunny took her easter egg basket up to her room during rest time. She has always been very good about asking permission to eat candy, so we didn't think anything of it.


Fast forward to bedtime that night. I walked into her bathroom to find a white hand towel covered in small brown smudges. In my mind, these smudges could only be one of two things. Neither girl would confess...yet found it easy to pass blame on to the other.


Finally, I got Megan to confess she had one piece of chocolate and wiped her mouth and fingers on the towel. Something about her confession wasn't quite right since there were about 10-12 smudges. After more prodding, she admitted she wiped the INSIDE of her mouth to get it clean.


Because she told me the truth, I didn't make a big deal out of it...until I walked into the bathroom and found the above sight in the trash basket. Yes, that is about 12 candy wrappers. Megan was speechless when I walked into her room with the basket in my hand.


Megan's devious method: Place candy in the mouth...eat...then wipe out the evidence. Repeat 12 times.


It seems she can't be trusted with candy in her room any longer. We also need to teach her how to use a cup of water to rinse the evidence out of her mouth instead of a towel.

Comments

  1. This one has me giggling - including the title. Only insight I have is knowing how she feels about her teeth being brushed after EACH feeding - she might not have been trying to hid the evidence, just keep her teeth clean. What a good little girl, cleaning up after herself and throwing the wrappers in the basket. She told me once "Mommies know eerything" now she has to put Daddies in that catagory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Easter, at bedtime, Aubrey grabbed her basket and was also trying to take it to bed. Which isn't a big shock since she usually has random things in bed with her. I grabbed the bag of candy, put it on the counter, and told her to head on up with her basket. She collapsed, and teared up. I guess she also wanted to have a midnight snack. Kids are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha

    gahahhahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment