Life before cell phones...

Life before cell phones...
This weekend we had a couple "roll back the clock" experiences. The first was getting a "Davey & Goliath" DVD from library. Who out there remembers watching those claymation cartoons on Saturday mornings?? The girls totally loved it and I just sat there shaking my head as I remembered watching the same episodes almost 30 years ago!


The second was a low budget attempt at fun. Two Pringles cans and a 30' piece of string. I remember making a similar, cool "phone" as a kid. Megan & Zoe need a lot of practice at keeping the string tight (a key element to making the phone work). I guess it didn't matter when they would shout at the top of their lungs into the can.

Comments

  1. Very funny - great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay my mom bought the kids a few Davey and Goliath videos for Christmas--I'd never heard of them but they were made when she was a kid and she grew up watching them. They're really cute! (And really old school!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment