The Snow Removal Team

The Snow Removal Team
After getting six inches of snow this morning, I ventured out to use our snow blower for the first time. With detailed instructions from Woody, I felt confident and sure I could do this thing! Filling it with gas and starting it turned out to be kids stuff...it wasn't until I was at the bottom of our driveway, ready to turn back up, that the tire fell off of it and rendered it useless.


It seems Woody didn't do the best job changing the flat tire we had last winter. I looked long and hard for the appropriate tool to fix it, but had no success in finding it. Bummer. Well, at least I had my two eager helpers to shovel snow with me. They actually kind of helped, except for when they would dump their piles on the cleared driveway. (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. Tanya - I love your spunk - GOTAT TANYA - get out there and try Tanya! That is a great example you are showing the girls -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attempted to clear the driveway over the weekend with Aubrey. It was really heavy snow, so I abandoned our driveway and attacked our miles of sidewalk instead. Aubrey and I had a blast. What great cardio! I then came in and suggested that Mike use the snow blower to clear the driveway. It never occured to me that I could use the blower. Hmmm... next snow!

    the girls gloves look really warm, one more winter and Aubrey's hands will be big enough for "real mittens."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment