I know there's some honey around here....

I know there's some honey around here....
The Christmas decorations and ornaments that have come out of their boxes in the last two weeks have been welcomed by our girls. It was like bringing out a bunch of toys they haven't played with in months. They are frequently found lingering around the tree removing ornaments to play with. I have fond memories of doing the same thing as a kid.


The other morning I came downstairs to find a new addition to our nativity scene. It brought back other fond memories of using our nativity scene as a fort & battle zone for my GI Joe guys.

Comments

  1. I guess all kids have the same instincts when it comes to Christmas. What would Christmas be without Winnie the Pooh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERY knee shall bow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment