Picasso? Monet? Van Gogh?

Picasso?  Monet?  Van Gogh?
No...it's the modern artist...Zoe! She doesn't let cleanliness stop her from completing one of her masterpieces. I'm still trying to decide which painting I like better. The one on the paper behind her...or the one on her left arm?!?


This Sunday marks the final race of my marathon Triple Crown. The Denver Marathon is scheduled for 8:00am MDT and I plan to be one of the many trying to make my way to the finish. This marathon is a little bit of an experiment since I'll only have had two weeks of rest in between races. I'm feeling great and ready, so we'll see how it goes.

Comments

  1. Knowing they just found a 50 million dollar Jason Pollack (sp?) painting at a garage sale - and knowing Zoes work looks better than his - do not throw any of these art pieces away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look in her eyes are saying "Art is not easy"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment