AT CureTour

AT CureTour
When Kevin & Brianna were visiting last month, Kevin tipped me off to a friend (Tim Borland) of his who was planning on running 63 marathons in 63 days...pushing a jogger! I didn't believe it until he showed me the AT CureTour website. It's true and he's on Day 15 and I'm hooked tracking his progress. Check out the site and learn about AT (Ataxia telangiectasia) & then click on the video under "What is the A-T CureTour?" You also need to check out the FAQs & tour video blog to follow Tim's progress.


AT CureTour Official Website


AT CureTour FAQs


CureTour Video Blog


Comments

  1. Thanks Woody - interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he amazing?! We weren't able to make it to see him when he was running through slo but we too have been checking out his blog. Maybe this is your next challenge Woody! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me think about that a moment.......if I was going to take a 63 day vacation from work.....hmmmmm....the LAST thing I would want to do is run a marathon each day. Kudos to him, but 63 days on a beach sounds much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, the kudos go out to his wife for riding with him in an RV for 63 days with two kids under 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One word... PSYCHO! Admire the effort, but seriously psycho...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now 63 days laying on a beach...that DOES sound nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad I saw this. Tim and I used to be roommates when we worked at Applebee's in SLO. I'm going to try to see him when he is in the Springs or Littleton. What a stud!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment