An Unpopular Decision...

An Unpopular Decision...
Megan & I went to the grocery store to get cereal, apple juice & pretzels. The juice & pretzels were a result of her sadness that Zoe was going to be given those items on the plane by the "nice lady" and Megan wasn't. I told her I would be her flight attendant at home and serve her the same.


While at the store, I also decided we needed some ice cream. Prior to hitting the ice cream aisle, I told Megan she could pick out any flavor she wanted. I can't think of any flavors that I don't like, so it seemed like a win-win situation. Boy was I wrong.


Big surprise that the Dora ice cream would catch Megan's attention. It took her all of 2 seconds to decide what she wanted. I looked at the container and saw "Strawberry & Banana" as the flavor. I warned Megan that she might not like it. Her only concern was that there were no chunks of strawberries in it. Other than that, she wanted it.


Let me tell just how awful tasting this ice cream is. It is the worst hands down. Megan actually ate a small bowl that night and then refused all my future attempts to get her to eat it.

Comments

  1. Classic, leave it to marketing to destroy a good thing like ice cream...

    Hey on another note, Megan's boo boo on her head is looking good! Can barely see it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw come on - maybe the next batch will be better - can't bad mouth "Dora the Explorer"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is ice cream so revolting to children that Dora needs to convince them to eat it? Come on now people, put Dora on a cartoon of eggs or bag of broccoli!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment