Swiper

Swiper
As our final post about the Breck weekend, I thought I'd let you meet Swiper. Swiper lived out behind the condo we rented and provided us many sightings.


If you've ever watched Dora the Explorer, you'd know Swiper is a fox that likes to steal things. Well, just the thought that Swiper was on the prowl, all the kids refused to put down anything outside in fear of it getting swiped.


By the end of the weekend, we noticed a framed picture of Swiper on the wall in the condo. I asked the owner (who also has young kids) yesterday what the true name of the fox was. Everyone, I'm pleased to introduce....Mr. Foxey!

Comments

  1. SWIPER NO SWIPING!! OHH MAN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon read my mind! I think that will go through my head whenever I see a fox for years to come.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment