Group Hug...

Group Hug...
The fun didn't stop in Breckenridge for the kiddos and moms. Jennifer and I have gotten the kids together most days this past week, and they just can't get enough of each other. You'd think they would be ripping each other apart by this point, instead tears are shed when they have to part. Last week we celebrated Katie and Andrew's birthdays. We played Pin the Tail on the Donkey. To our amusement, Megan and Katie both got the tail in it's exact spot, while the younger ones hit it somewhere in the belly. They were all blind-folded, mind you, but apparently the older ones figured out how to sneak a peak! (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. The teeth clenching hug must be a family gene. This picture make me so lonesome I could just clench my teeth (and sigh).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff sis, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids are missing them already. I had a great time too. Thanks for all the spontaneous fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment